Last Updated July 8, 2020
Thank you for choosing to be part of our small community at Redonkadoodles (“Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”). We believe people should be able to safely do business on the internet without fear of being marketed to without consent. Redonkadoodles is not in the business of mass marketing, or helping other mass marketing firms consume your data. Redonkadoodles is a small hobby shop run by Sheryl Brown, with help and support from her family. We are in the business of providing our customers with really great, high quality digital images and merchandise to the person(s) (”you”, “your”, the “customer”, “the user”) through the use of this website. When you visit our website www.redonkadoodles.com (the “Website”), we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information while using our services (the “Services” , which includes the Website).
Redonkadoodles’ pledge is to never knowingly or intentionally sell or share your personal information to any third parties, for purposes of marketing or tracking. We would never knowingly or intentionally place your email address on any newsletter, including our own! We do need to share information with PayPal in order for you to pay for products and services on our site. For physical objects that are to be delivered to you, we share your shipping details with our Shipping contractor(s), and Services that help run our Website as described below.
If you WOULD like to receive special offers, or the odd newsletter from us, you must go and check the “Opt In” checkbox on the My Account page, and save that. We won’t purposely Opt you in to anything unless you choose to do so, simply because it’s rude. We won’t spam you often because we hate spam too – although, we don’t want our favorite people to miss out on exclusive deals!
- The way your personal information is collected and processed. “Personal information” means any information that could identify you, such as your name, your mailing address, your email address, your location and your IP address. “Personal information” is a synonym for “personal data” within the meaning of the Regulation 2016/679 of European Union (General Data Protection Regulation);
- Your rights regarding your personal information;
- Who is responsible for the processing of the collected and processed information;
- To whom the information is transmitted;
Information We Collect
We collect the following personal information:
- Last Name
- First name
- Mailing address
- Postal code
- Email address
- IP Address
- Cookies and Usage Data
Like many businesses, information such as Internet Protocol (IP) address is collected automatically when you visit our Website. This does not identify you specifically. This information tells us what device is being used on our store, the country you are from, the browser you are using, and other technical information. This information is used to maintain our website, improve our services, report problems, as well as security protection for the user and the Website.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information. We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Website, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, and when you participate in activities on the Website. The personal information we collect depends on your interactions with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect is collected through the service methods described in the following:
- Website registration form
- Order form
- Survey form
- Live Chat
- Contact Us
- Pay Pal
- Google Analytics
Your personal information is also collected through the interactivity between you and the website. This personal information is collected through the following methods:
- Information for promotional offers
We use the personal information thus collected for the following purposes:
- Website management
Information We Share
In order to run our Website, we need to share some information with our hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating and conducting our business, and serving our users. To the best of our knowledge, those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Sharing of Personal Information
As stated previously, we are committed to not selling to third parties or otherwise commercialize the personal information we collect. However, we may share this information with third parties for the following reasons:
- Consumption profiles
- Order fulfillment
- Website management
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations. We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company
Third Party Service Providers
We use a set of third parties as part of our system in order to offer you the Services that we do. Examples include our website hosting partners and other parties who help assist us in operating the Website, conduct our business, or serve our users. Analytics services (as described previously), email service providers, fulfillment and shipping partners. Service Providers who process Personal Data on our behalf are considered Sub-Processors.
Our servers are located in Canada. If you are accessing our Website from outside Canada, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information in and other countries. If you are a resident in the European Economic Area, then these countries may not necessarily have data protection laws or other similar laws as comprehensive as those in your country. We will however take all necessary measures to protect your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and applicable law.
PayPal When You Purchase
Information shared with PayPal to process payments includes:
- Unique payment identifier
- Payment provider identifier
Google Analytics collects non personal data, to tell us what pages are popular on our Website. Redonkadoodles uses the third-party analytics service Google Analytics to track and report activity. Google Analytics is a piece of software that captures various data about the website users, including but not limited to:
- What website users originate from
- How long users stay on this website
- What kind of computer the user is using
This tracking information allows us to understand how much traffic uses our website and which content they are accessing, which in turn helps improve our content. This data is also shared with other Google services, which may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. Please view Google Analytics website for more information.
To opt out of tracking…
PayPal Cookies on our site
If you do not want to accept Cookies from our site, you may change your browser settings to not accept cookies. If you do not accept these cookies, you may not be able to use our Site and Services to the fullest extent.
Cookies Used by the Website
- IP address
- Operating system
- Pages visited and queries
- Day and time of connection
- Provenance of users and visitors of the Website
The use of such files allows us to achieve the following purposes:
- Improvement of the service and personalized welcome
- Personalized consumption profiles
- Order tracking
- Statistical surveys
- Promotional purposes
- Managing the Website
Options Considering Personal Data
We describe some of the changes and options available to you on Personal Data below:
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails, or by sending us email here. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with us or the Services.
Access, Modification or Deletion of Your Data
You may go to our Contact Us page in order to request a copy, change or delete any Personal Data that we have on file for your Account. We will delete this information within 15 days of your request. Your information may stay on our backup servers for up to an additional 30 days but will no longer be present thereafter.
We retain Personal Data that you provide us as long as we consider it necessary for the purpose it was collected, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, and then we securely delete the information. We will delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if you so request, as described above. If a customer terminates its use of the Services, we will, unless legally prohibited, delete all customer information, including your Personal Data, from the Services.
Residents of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) have additional data protection rights under applicable laws (including under the General Data Protection Regulation), including the right to request access to, obtain, correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data. Individual Users who wish to exercise these rights, should contact Redonkadoodles using the Contact Us form.
Personal information we collect is stored in a secured environment. Partners working with/for us are obligated to respect the confidentiality of your personal information. To ensure the security of you personal information, we use the following methods:
- SSL (Security Sockets Layer) Protocol
- SET (Secure Electronic Transaction) Protocol
- Access management -person authorized
- Network surveillance software
- Automatic backup
- Digital certificate
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality by integrating the latest technological innovations that allow us to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions. Nevertheless, no mechanism can ensure a complete security and transmitting personal informations on the Internet always entail a part of risk.
Collecting Information From Children
Redonkadoodles does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. We do not knowingly collect information from minors. If you are under 18 years of age, you may use our Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access through Redonkadoodles’ Services include:
- Your profile account
- Status of recent orders (including subscriptions);
- Your complete order history;
- Personally identifiable information (including name, email, password);
- Wish List